Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Inspiration from Blogs I Read

I love reading blogs. I love to find creative ideas and inspiration; everything from style to decor. And no I don't mind to "copy" something that I see and really like. Of course it is always nice to have original ideas but, sometimes it is nice to see what other people are doing out there. Another reason I love my magazine subscriptions!
I  keep an "Idea File" on my computer. I save pictures of EVERYTHING and I encourage you to do the same. I save pictures of furniture I like, accessories I like, wreaths, floral arrangements, "how-to" notes, and photography.  Here are  a few of my favorite blogs that I read and also a few pictures, it will be easy to see why I love them so much and look to them for inspiration


So, for starters, I found this blog and every time I click on it, my mouth drops. Its a little over the top (ok, waaaaay over the top) BUT, there are some great ideas for weddings, showers and parties for any occasion, not to mention some tutorials. You have to check out this Amazing Blog.



Do you see why? Uh, yes... meet Miss Mustard Seed. Her photography, creativity and how she puts things together blows my mind. I love everything she does. LOVE LOVE LOVE it all, you have to see her blog! Look at that dough bowl on the table, How cool is that?

Then, there is blog, Country Farmhouse.



She doesn't really re-do anything but I love the simplicity and how she puts things together. She has some wonderful pieces and an incredible green thumb. She and her husband bought an old farmhouse and basically gutted the place and now its AHmazing, check out the before and after pictures on her blog.

Feeling inspired? I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment