Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Finds....

I was off work today and I decided I wanted to go downtown to a few of my favorite shops that I never really get to visit very often. I even wore a new $10 dress from Ross (I got 2 dresses the other day, the other was 14... deals I tell you! HA). Its super cute, navy and white strips and so cool and light for this incredibly HOT weather we are having down here in the south. Although, I don't want to complain because I am not ready for summer to be over yet!

The first store, although I saw a few things, I did not buy anything. I did purchase a few things at a store called "The Galleries" it has several vendors with booths and is in a neat building downtown with exposed brick walls and big rustic beams.
I love the little birds nest with the 2 eggs. It was cheap too... $4.

I also love this mossy leaf ball... $7

And look at the cute bag they gave me!

For some reason, every time I go to those places, I get the urge to go to Hobby Lobby...HA! So I can find similar items for less then half the price.... luckily all the grapevine was half off

I got this grapevine ball for $3. I love the texture!

I got a medium size wreath for fall to hang on a mirror or above the guestroom bed.

I did it again. I gave in and peeked at the Christmas stuff... the ornaments were 40% off and I spotted this one and picked up SEVERAL initials for gifts.... cute huh? and for $4.50 each.

I also went to 4 thrift stores, Marshalls, Old Navy and Kirklands with NO luck... dang!

No comments:

Post a Comment