Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy October!

I cant believe its October. It has defiantly felt like it out there, it has been gorgeous outside. Makes me want to have some apple cider and a carmel apple... which I am sure I will make VERY soon! ha!

We had dinner at my mother in laws before we headed downtown. She had found a recipe on Pinterest for Chickfila fried chicken... YUMMO! I made a quick dessert to bring, all it was, is homemade chocolate chip   cookie dough spread in a baking dish and you cut them up to make cookie  bars... so quick and easy!
Then we headed downtown to the 3 sisters bluegrass festival-complete with scarf, gloves, new wool coat and hot chocolate! It was a lot of fun and such a neat thing... FOR FREE! I love our city!

 Last weekend I had one of my very best friends come in to stay the night. We had such a fun girls night. We painted fall pottery and then ate at my favorite place, Panera and headed home to have wine and watch a girly movie

We watched Something Borrowed, it was a little, ya know.... but pretty funny!


Here is what we painted. I took these pictures with my phone and have not had a chance to pick them up, I hope they look cute!

My mother in law bought this sign at Wal-Mart, let me just say that I will be headed there soon to buy me one....

And last but not least, I made a cute simple pumpkin topiary....

cute huh?

Oh, and don't you just LOVE this look for fall?

Happy October everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment