Today was very productive even though it was a rainy day, the perfect day to have off- slept in, no rush for anything. Spent most of the day in my Pj's and didn't "fix my hair". I did laundry, cleaned the bathrooms, went to the grocery store, cooked and made dessert for my managers birthday tomorrow. Plus went to TJ Maxx... ha!
Here is what I got....
Cute huh? it was $3. Its small but sweet.... I like him
I got this set for my manager for her birthday. Its a fun design and it smells delish! I hope she likes it, or I am keeping it... HA!
I spotted this guy at Publix and had he had to come home with me.
The kitchen window is a perfect spot.
I made these to take to work tomorrow....
So quick and easy and very tasty! Here is the recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.) Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese; mix until well blended. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.) Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.