Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Friday, October 21, 2011

More Fall Decor

The weather has been gorgeous today, sunny and cool. This week was crazy, 85 and warm to the VERY next day a high of 50-something and very windy! I prefer the weather we will be having this weekend, sunny and in the high 70's.

I decided I wanted some fall fun on the back deck since our summer flowers had just about had enough...

So, I spray painted the pot black, plopped the pumpkin right down on it and tied a black with white polka-dot ribbon on top. Cute huh? I am thinking I need to add some white polka-dots to the pot though, just to add a little more....

I finally picked up a bright yellow mum today for the front porch! I decided to get one that had a few blooms on it but still had some more to go....

I love this!



The sun was so bright when I was taking these pictures, so bear with me, but here is out lovely front porch, complete with the GINORMOUS fern! Shes still hangin in there.... oh and excuse all the chippy paint on the front rails, (that is on out to-do-list, which we need to get to, but have put off because we know that will be NO fun! ha)

And the good news is... Supper is all ready! Roast, potatoes and onions in the crock-pot... yummy! It smells so good in our whole house. Now all I need to do is light my fall candles and we are good to go!

Have a great weekend! I am off and can not wait to enjoy it, and watch the Tennessee Alabama game!

No comments:

Post a Comment