Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hobby Lobby Love

What girl doesn't LOVE Hobby Lobby? I mean for real! HA... I went the other day and had to snap a few pictures (with my phone so they aren't great) at a few things I found that I liked because they had a lot of really neat things.
Neat metal drawers

They have a lot of this blue chippy wood pieces. All different shapes and colors. I thought about getting some but didn't.

I loved this metal rusted lantern.

Wire "egg baskets"

Neat wire organizer.

And I came home with these 2 pieces.

$12 (1/2 off of course) Don't you love it? Maybe hold magazines or toilet paper or something?

Also $12 (half off). I have seen these ALL over blog land. I hope that I can find a place for him, if not I will have to take him back... I thought it would be cute with my nest in it. Guess we will play around and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment