Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Friday, October 7, 2011

Yummy Pumkin Spice

Before we get to the yummy part, I got a few things shopping with my SIL the other day...
New table runner from Home Goods $10

Christmas Tea Towel (to be combined with burlap of course) $5 from Home Goods

Marshalls $8. Cute isn't it?

Gosh I am such a sucker for boxwood! I got 2 of these 8inch boxwood balls for $12 each and I have a $5 off coupon... SCORE! Cant wait to find a place for these!

I am making this delicious-ness tomorrow night and for the GA/TN game. A friend of mine gave me the recipe last year and we made it together and it was delish, plus very quick and easy, give it a try!

Pumpkin Spice Pound Cake
3 cups Sugar
3 cups Flour
1 Tsp Salt
3 Eggs
1 can Pumpkin
1 cup Oil
1 tsp Allspice
1 tsp Cinnamon
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda

Combine all ingredients, grease and flour a bundt pan. Cook for 30 minutes at 350, then continue baking at 300 for 35 minutes.


YUMMY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment