Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Monday, November 21, 2011

Chicken and Raspberries

I am a little tired of Chicken right now, I just feel like we eat it all the time and always the same old same old....I guess that is a good thing since Turkey Day is in a few days! HA!
I try not to eat a lot of casseroles, but they are just so darn good... tonight I made chicken and broccoli casserole and I thought the Hubs was going to eat the whole pan. It was very good and super easy.

Here is the recipe:

Head of broccoli steamed
2 c. chicken, cooked and cubed
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 c. mayonnaise
1/2 tsp. seasoning of choice
1/2 c. Cheddar cheese (optional)
1/2 c. bread crumbs
Put broccoli in buttered baking dish (9x13). Put chicken pieces on top of broccoli. Mix soup and mayonnaise and seasonings and put this mixture over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese (if desired) and bread crumbs. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes

Note: Any and all nasty chicken recipes are appreciated!


Also, last night at small group, we had a delicious "Pinterest" (Only the most addicting thing I have EVER witnessed)  snack.....
How easy is that? Raspberries with chocolate in them, super delish. I didn't even know I liked raspberries... good to know

No comments:

Post a Comment