Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Trees N Trends

 I am sure most of you have heard of Trees N Trends. Its a HUGE store with home decor, purses and accessories. I always love going. This time they had it all decked out for Christmas which made me so happy and so did the Christmas music!

This is my find! I got this super cute "Merry Christmas Yall" ornament. How cute is that? I also bought the little clay pot (on clearance for 30 cents!) I decided I would paint it white and do red polka dots to put the ornament in it... what do you think?

I like how they have these little vignettes giving you ideas for home decor and placing accessories. I had to take a picture (even if it is with my phone) of all the Christmas trees for ideas, so I thought I might share.

Fun green and red tree... this thing was STUFFED! You cant even see the tree! HA

Another fun candy/snowman tree

This one was pretty stuffed too... Santa as the tree topper.

Black and silver...

Bronze and green tones....

Just some ideas.... to be honest, the trees were a little much for me but I always love looking and getting ideas..... I cant wait to decorate mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment