Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!

Have I mentioned that I love this time of the year? EVERYTHING about it! I just love love love it!

We had a great long weekend. It flew by and I still just can't believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone. We had a great time spending time with family. I have a lot to share later!

I love unpacking the Christmas stuff.... half of which I forgot I even had, or purchased last year after Christmas and forgot I had it. So far, I have helped put up 6 Christmas trees... my house looks like a train wreck, sparkles and pieces of greenery are everywhere and my Christmas stuff is still not all the way done like I want it to be....slowly but surely! Hopefully I will have it done soon so I can post pictures. At least the tree and all the exterior is done. Last year I got a wreath for all my windows 75% off and we put those out today (in the rain). I was going to attempt to make bows for each and decided to just buy them instead... HA. I love the way the house looks outside with the bushes lite, a candle in each window, seeing the tree from the window and I even purchased garland to go around my front door! (I also got some for my mantle, that I am LOVING!) Ok, more on that later....

Oh... and who went Black Friday shopping?.... I did! well... sorta. More on that later too!

I know this is a short but still, I had to drop a quick post and change my background to something festive...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and spent time being Thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment