Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

What are you thankful for? We are so blessed as a nation. Thank you God for all your blessings!

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18

I can't believe turkey day is here, this year has flown by!
Its eating time and I am in charge of making a pie, mashed potatoes and green beans... they are going to be so yummy!


This cracks me up!

I look forward to Thanksgiving every year. seeing family, baking and cooking and its the official kick-off for CHRISTMAS!!!!


I always love watching the parade! One of these days I WILL be there! Of course Santa arrives last and Christmas is here!

Who is shopping on Black Friday?.... This girl! We go every year and always have the best time!

The target lady cracks me up with her pearls, heels and red workout suit....HA!

 Let the shopping, decorating, baking, Christmas movies, Christmas parties and Chritmas music begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment