Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Thrifting

The Mr. and I went to the Thrift Store yesterday to get some gag gifts-the best kind of Christmas presents! We got the best gag gifts, I can not wait to hand them out! HA. But I did find a few things for me.

All of their Christmas stuff was 50% off. I got 50 ft. of red velvet ribbon for $.50.

(I did not take this picture... ha) I got another small blue mason jar for $.99

I also got a few more things shopping around.

I also got 2 bags of cinnamon pine cones for $2.30 a bag, 70% off at Hancock Fabric. I will use these on my tree and garland next year for a more "natural theme", I better stock up now because this year I had trouble finding things and not enough time to make the burlap and music sheet ornaments I wanted.

I also got these ornaments for the tree for next year from Micahels, they were 60% off, about $1.30 a piece and I really liked them, I never saw these when I was in Michaels before, HA. Oh well.... next year!

I also made this for another Christmas gift. I got a glass votive candle, tied some ribbon and put an initial sticker on it. So easy and so cute!

Can you believe it is Christmas Eve, eve? WOW. I am not ready for it to be over. I am enjoying this time of year way too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment