Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

White House Christmas

I always look forward to watching The White House Christmas on HGTV. I recorded it the other night and finally got to watch it. It was so good. All the fresh fruit and greenery is wonderful ( I don't even wanna know how much money all that costs)   And the wreaths and garland are so beautiful. I just love it! It takes months of preparation and hours of work to put the whole thing together, it is definitely worth watching to get some ideas and see how it all comes together. Here are a few pictures...

The famous gingerbread White House

love the garland and the wreaths hung by natural ribbon!
The Green Room



The Red Room (of course)

I love the wreaths and red ribbon on the large windows.



Is it no fabulous? I think it would be neat to volunteer to decorate there wouldn't it?

There are still some more options to watch, go to the website. If you haven't seen it this year, you are missing out on some great ideas and gorgeous trees, garland, wreaths, lights etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment