Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Monday, December 26, 2011

Where Are you Christmas?

You weren't here long. I can't believe you have already gone away!
 However, I did get some great deals today and I am already planning our tree for next year. I was out shopping today from 10-8, I had a blast!
Before I go there, lets talk Christmas....

On Christmas Eve, my sister and I wrapped all the gifts at my parents house (its tradition) and then went to the candle light service at our Church, which I LOVE. We always end with all the candles lit and sing "Silent Night". And last, we headed Calebs Granmommies house with the WHOLE family... it is always so much fun!
This is her tree with all the gifts.

Everyone getting yummy food.

Some of the grand kids

All of the adults.

Some of the group opening gifts..... what fun!

waiting patiently on our turn...Isn't her house gorgeous? (I love her front door behind us..)

Christmas morning we woke up... TOGETHER in our own house (this was the first year for us getting to do that since he had to work last Christmas)
I was thrilled, as always, to wake up and get Christmas started. He surprised me with Lady Antebellum tickets! YAY!

Then we headed to my parents house....



HAHA! My Dads "glasses" and his gifts from us...

The boys waiting...

My brothers lovely t-shirt (ha, another gag gift)

US!
We ate lunch (steak and shrimp) and headed to see the other family.


Wow... everyone looks so happy! HA!

More gag gifts... too funny!

Guess who got a new puppy???......

These 2 (NOT ME!!!) HA... meet Murphy! Is he not the cutest thing though?

Dancing game on the Wi... ha.
We ate lasagna and played games... the good news is we are going on a cruise for Christmas in a few weeks..bring on the sun!

What a great day with family, we are so blessed!

And just to recap... This was Christmas morning at our house last year.... BEYOND exciting!



I asked Santa for a white Christmas this year but it didn't happen... maybe next year?

Only 363 days!



No comments:

Post a Comment