Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Christmas time is in full swing and I am loving it all! Our house is all decked out with Christmas lights, wreaths and bows on every window, my new garland around the front door and of course, the inside too! I will have to share pictures soon.

 So far I have helped put up 7 trees and have NOT STOPPED listening to Christmas music (my poor husband thinks he is married to an Elf)... do you not just love Nat King Cole "The Christmas Song"? And my new favorite...

I am a HUGE fan and this CD is so great! He has another Christmas CD I have but it only has 5 songs on it. This one is much better, if you haven't listened to it... what are you waiting for? He also had a Christmas Special the other night which was good too!

My shopping is almost all done. I am even getting a little crafty with some of my gifts, which hopefully I will make today and share a little later. Today is my catch up day!

I am loving all the Christmas movies. So far I have seen quite a few of them but have a lot more left to watch.

 I can't wait to watch my favorites...
This has become a classic at our house, I LOVE it!

Makes me cry every time!

Hilarious movie, we quote it all year long! HA! SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mother and I got to go to the Chattanooga Ballet last night to see the Nutcracker. I have always loved it and was in it 3 years in a row when I was a little girl, it brought back so many memories!


The snowflakes!

We also went by and saw the Electric Company's Christmas window display, so neat, it was almost like being in NYC.
We also drove by a house that has the craziest Christmas lights and decor I have ever seen! He lights the whole thing up and fills up the yard with blow ups and all kinds of things. We go every year and there is always a line to see it. The sweet man was outside talking to all the people and told is he has been doing it for 30 years. WOW! Talk about an electric bill...HA!

What a fun, Christmasy night!

No comments:

Post a Comment