Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Friday, January 20, 2012

New Light

Today I made a stop at the Goodwill near my house, they had some great thing but I only came home with a pair of shoes.
a BRAND new pair of shoes that is.. with the tags fro TJ Maxx for $5.99....
Now, I did not buy it, but I spotted this cute little desk for $19.99. It needs a little love and attention but it would be a really cute desk for a little girls room.

I ordered my Birthday gift today! I am so excited because I have been searching for a lantern type light for my dining room since we moved into our house. I kinda forgot about it for a while but when I was thinking of things I wanted for my Birthday, that was one of them. I did a lot or searching and size configuring and I finally found the one I wanted....

Here she is. I feel like it is a classic look and I am going to keep the old light so that when we move, we can take it with us... I can not wait to get it and see how it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment