Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Recently

First of all, we have had a few beautiful days this week, warm, sunny and 60 out. I have loved pretending like it is spring with my windows and sunroof open. It makes me happy to see everyone outside- kids playing... ah... spring...

We watched this movie the other night... such a great story! I love it, especially after such a great message at our church this past weekend...
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love
1 Cor. 16:13-14
Good stuff I tell you!


A dear friend of mine is getting married in April and I am throwing her a bridal shower at my house and I am really excited because I got all the stuff at Hobby Lobby to match the invitations. It will all be black and white damask. I cant wait to see how it all turns out...

The invites turned out really cute!
I have been planning on what kind of food to do. I am pretty sure it will just be fruit and cupcakes and maybe cheese and crackers or something. I am also planning on making the famous tissue balls to hang and some other things.

My SIL gave me my pretty Birthday gift the other day...
A new pillow to go on the chair in our bedroom. I think it is so pretty and feminine.

On another note, a friend of mine had us over for dinner the other night and I stole the recipe she used...
I thought I was so smart to take a picture with my phone! HeHe. It was so yummy and easy to make (although definitely not the healthiest....) I made it for dinner tonight! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment