Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Thursday, January 12, 2012

My New Vacuum!

I have been on the prowl for a new vacuum for a while now, looking at the stores and online and reading all the reviews. Ours was never that great to begin with and it finally blew up (literally... smoke, smell and all...) For months now I have been borrowing one of my parents and toting it back and forth... fun times!
Anyway, my parents gave us money to buy a new one for Christmas... we went back and forth on what to get and finally settled on one...
This model. It had great reviews, its lightweight and very streamlined. We were going to order it online but my husband just happened to be in "Big Lots" (we NEVER shop there) and he spotted the same vacuum we were looking for. It was the LAST ONE and it was $99.... SOLD!

Another deal of the century in my opinion... saved $200. I will take that any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment