Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Monday, January 30, 2012

More Plates

First of all, I want to just share that I am becoming "pleased as punch" with my dining room. It has been a work in progress for over a year now and I was just so ready to get it looking the way I want. My new light  fixture came in on Saturday and my MIL and SIL came over to help me hang it. It took forever, but it looks fabulous! I can not even tell you how much the room has changed from that one simple thing.

I also got 2 new pieces of furniture this past week which I am so excited about. One for the dining room and one for the living room. I will post about that on another day... but I am loving both!

I went to a few thrift stores today and I picked up some more plates for my plate wall in the dining room. This way I will have plenty of options and if I don't use one or two (or three... or four... ha) I will be ok with it since I only spent "change" on them...

Got these. One for .50 and the other $1.
All of these for $1.75
And this one was .50

I am so excited that my dining room is coming together. My deadline is fast approaching (I want to have it done before the shower I am giving my friend) February 11. Bring it on! Ha. Its all coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment