Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Shopping at My Favorite Places

I went to a few of my favorite stores this past week and wanted to post about them. Have I mentioned that I am so in love with the dollar section at Micheals? They have the CUTEST stuff! I always stock up for gifts for my friends, plus I am a sucker for anything with an initial on it!
Are these band aids not so much fun?

Gift tags, love these!

I got this for a friend of mine who is getting married. G will be her new last initial. So I got her some cute note cards and a stamp.

This is for a dear friend of mine.. Don't you love that it all matches? YAY!

I had to get some for myself too... I got some for another birthday gift. These are tissues and note cards.

My sister and I went thrfting and we actually came home with some great finds!

I got 2 of these small boxwood wreaths for $1 a piece... I think they will look cute hanging one on top of each other with ribbon...

I got this ribbon plate for $2.

I made a stop at TJ Maxx also...

I came home with the old took box for $12. It fits toilet paper perfectly.What do you think?

Got this small wood sign at Hobby Lobby (1/2 off) it was only $3.

And last, but not least...
Isn't this rug gorgeous? I got one for my kitchen. It has all my colors in it, plus I had a gift card and it was on sale AND its wool... score!

No comments:

Post a Comment