Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Catching Up....

I have a lot of projects I am trying to get done and between work, friends, family and the Hubster it has been a little hard to get them all done. I cleaned my bathrooms tonight and started on a few projects.

Guess what I found for my kitchen sink? I am THRILLED!
I love him. Its from Target, $13. They also have a green one and a milk glass one (which I debated back and fourth on which on to get) I got the blue one and I love it!

I decided to paint some old lamps that I have had forever.... here they are before...

This one really needed an update. I am on the prowl for a new lamp shade too...

Not too bad but needs a new life!

Isn't that much better?

So Shabby Chic. (I probably wont keep the ribbon on there.. just snapped a quick picture)

I also painted and distressed a lot of my frames. I have a million black ones so I figured I would paint some and then mix them in with the black ones. I think they turned out pretty good!

Here is what I did with my new FREE canister. I put it in my sailboat bathroom upstairs. It could use a tad more sand... I will make sure to get some on my next beach trip.

 Oh, and for the record, twine is one of my obsessions

More twine... I am loving this idea I found the other day, I ripped off some old book covers and tied them with twine for my new and improved bookshelves (still working on those...)

I got this charm and pearl a few months ago and really like it. I really want to wear it on a necklace though, so I am in the process of looking for a chain for it. I cant wait to wear it!

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment