Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

( I ) Love Birds

I took a trip to Nashville to visit 2 of my good friends. It was a short trip but it was so much fun and I got a few goodies!

I got this tin "planter" from Hobby Lobby half off, it was $17. I think it is perfect for holding magazines. It has great coloring and character. I need to go try it out...

I got this lil guy from Old Time Pottery in the Boro. Isn't he perfect? Fat, blue, brown and crackled... perfect, and only $4.

I also went to a new store in the Boro called Harmony Home. http://www.shopmainstreets.com/tn/murfreesboro/harmony_home/harmony_home.html
It was such a cute, fun store and I got a lot of little accessories. The Manager was so sweet and she told me they also have a store in Franklin. So, if you are ever nearby please stop by. You wont be disappointed..

Isn't this little baby topiary cute? Hes definitely a baby but I love topiaries and he is perfect for a small splash of green on a bookshelf or bedside table.

OMG! A moss bird... yes please. I love him.

And... one more... HA! He has great color. Again.. fat, aqua and crackled.

What am I gonna do with all of these birds? HA... I will find a place.

No comments:

Post a Comment