Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer and the Living is Easy

Did I mention that I love summer time? I mean I really really love it!
As Kenny would say, "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems".
Our wonderful town has Riverbend starting tomorrow! Its on the waterfront and we have all kinds of food and concerts. It is so much fun, this year we have a bunch of good people coming from the Beach Boys to Miranda Lambert... oh and....

Did I mention this man is coming next Friday night? I cannot wait! I am thrilled. Alan Jackson puts on a great show!

I really love to get new yummy smells... here is my latest. I am loving it, it is so fresh and summery!

Its from Bath and Body. Believe me, it smells DELISH!

And just to get excited about summer.....






I am loving all things summer. The front porch sittin, painted toenails, lightning bugs, grilling, tan lines, summer drinks, baseball, all the fresh fruit and veggies, the lake, the beach, flipflops and fireworks. Summer nights are especially my favorite!
Enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment