Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Love House...

Have you seen the movie "Life as We Know It"? Its pretty cute, a little sad.. but overall its a good movie. Its totally worth watching just to find inspiration in the house. I pretty much love everything about it! The movie takes place in Atlanta. Uh yea, here it is....

The back yard. LOVE the back porch. I had a hard time finding pictures of the house online but it has wonderful woodwork, a great fireplace and awesome kitchen!
And while I am drooling over houses... here are some more that I pretty much would not eat for a year to own!
I dont know why, but I like this one... it sort of has a French cottage feel

Beach cottage, so peaceful. Gotta have a screened in porch!



Wonderful roof and boxwood planters. Perfect entry.

One of my favorites! Just imagine decorating for every season... with pumpkins for Fall and Christmas.... Oh I can just see it! Magnolia garland and wreaths with big red ribbons on each window....

Adorable, so much character! Love the whitewash.

Theres just something so homey about a Southern home (complete with American Flag). White with black shutters, lanterns for exterior lighting and a porch with a white rocking chair! AHHHH....

And, on a side note... I will have a clawfoot tub one day....

Now I feel all nice and relaxed. Time for some shut eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment