Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Songs I Am Diggin' Right Now

This is my official song for summer time! Gosh I love it, it makes me wanna go to the beach so bad.
"Wishing I was knee deep in the water somewhere
Got the blue sky breeze and it don't seem fair.Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair. Sunrise there's a fire in the sky. Never been so happy .Never felt so high. And I think I might have found me my own kind of paradise"
Here is another song I have been diggin lately. Its so catchy!

Another fav. She has talent!

This is my workout jam!

And I must say that I have purchased both Colbie Calliat and Sara Bareilles CD's and there is not a bad song on either one of their albums. LOVE them both!

PS- Totally unrelated, I got a chair and a small round end table yesterday from Craigslist for $15. SCORE. Pictures to come soon!

I have a lot of projects to do for my sisters wedding this weekend and I cant wait to share. Most of then are very budget friendly too.

Oh, and the Bachelorette was pretty good. I cant get over how different Ashley looks. We will see how this season goes. Drama I am sure. So far I really like William, Ryan and Bentley (mostly because he is super cute but he looks like trouble). And poor West, with his wife dying, broke my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment