Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Saturday, May 21, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I got some mixed reviews on my new hutch. But I gotta tell ya... 1st, it looks better in person and 2nd I am kinda diggin it. I can not wait to put it in my new and improved (Hunter) Room!

Also, I got a call today saying my chair was done! I cant wait to go get it, hopefully tomorrow!

Guess what I spent my last day not working (yesterday) doing?
Shopping and laying out at the lake!
It was the perfect day for the lake. I got a ton of sun and I even caught a fish. No I did not touch it...

Here are a few of my wonderful finds from yesterday 
I have had my eye on this  lantern (TJ's) for a while. Just my style.... I finally just broke down and bought it. And after paging through the last Pottery Barn Magazine, you can never really have to many of these suckers

I found the lantern and then I saw these picture frames... uh yes please. I will take 2. So cheap and the perfect colors.
I saw this at my sister in laws house the other day and knew I had to get one. She got it at Cracker Barrel and it was 50% off. Its small but it will be perfect on a side table or bookshelf. Don't you just love it?
I think this is adorable! Target $30. Not too shabby. I love the nautical stripes with the pop of a red flower.
This was a gift. Did I mention I love gifts? I love both giving and receiving them.... I was so glad when I pulled out this lavender candle from my mother in law. YUM, what a great soothing smell!

My sister is getting married a week from tomorrow. Its gonna be nuts around these parts with my new job, the family coming it and finalizing all the wedding prep.. did I mention I have to loose 15 pounds in a week? ha... yea.... I have a lot of projects that I am in charge of and I cant wait to share them. And I cant wait to share her bridal portraits. They look amazing, if I do say so myself! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment