Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pre-Wedding

FYI... this post might be a tad bit on the long side.
My sister got married this past weekend and we have been very busy. I also have her Bachelorette Shower at my house, here are a few pictures...
We had a taco bar, so it was easy for all the Bridesmaids to bring a few toppings. YUM!


I made "Margarita" cupcakes! They were yummy and so cute


I also took her engagement photos at the wedding venue, an old mansion in Georgia. Its the perfect wedding venue and everyone there was so wonderful and helpful! This is just a peak, I took 400 pictures. yikes!




























Yes... a lot of pictures. Trust me, there is a lot more... so if you ever need a photographer... CALL ME! HA.  I just couldnt help myself. I love all of them. I love her dress, the shoes... love it!

Wedding day post to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment